We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at email@example.com
Conversation User Experience Designer
Meet NeuroTalent’s Makoto
Makoto is the first Workplace Assistant A.I. to uncork insight into the talent value chain from everyday work. Everyday apps like Slack, email and Skype produce data exhaust, normally unusable. Makoto uses powerful voice, video, text, & sensor analytics to discover hidden patterns of informal communication, relationships, and behavior.
Makoto transcribes, contextualizes and emotionally analyzes each user’s data before logging their private “journal entry” into the blockchain. Makoto anonymizes and aggregates for business intelligence and people analytics.
Makoto uses decentralized identifiers (DID) W3C standards so end users have utmost control, privacy, and security.
Makoto improves each person’s work life and cross-cultural relationships with::
- Creativity Assessment
- Openness to Experience Assessment
- Stress Score
- Team Chemistry Building
- Talent Benchmarking
- Cultural & Emotional Benchmarking
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mathematicians, cognitive scientist and network engineers. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
Key qualification: Currently enrolled in a BA/BS or MS degree program in human computer interaction, computer science or related field.
- Design the conversational systems (agents) design specifications, scripts, responses and journey maps involving Chat/Text/Voice/Vision/AR/VR
- Will be responsible for defining, shaping and delivering experiences that are innovative, engaging, usable, useful, consistent and seamless across channels and solve a true customer need.
- Perform analysis of real usage data & feedback to help in UX optimization of the design and increase usage, experience and engagement
- Design and envision future experiences iteratively in a dynamic environment by being mindful of how the experience will evolve over time
- Hands on Experience in storyboarding the customer journey, service blueprint, process/user flow, phrase map and prototypes that communicate interaction and design ideas to ensure that knowledge and responses are delivered in a meaningful and natural format
- Experience in designing/developing user-centric conversation experiences involving chat/text, voice, vision, AR/VR
- Proficient in one or more of the Conversation/UX design tools (IBM Watson Content hub, IBM digital experience manager, Botsociety, MS Visio, Sayspring Flinto, UxPin, Omnigraffle, proto.IO, MockFlow etc.)
- Strong usage of design thinking practice, creative writing and communication skills (should be good at storytelling and presentation skills)
- Strong understanding of the NLP space and Voice based processing (Natural language Processing, understanding, cognitive services, Intent classification, dialogue flows, personality insight, Text to Speech, Speech to Text,
- Experience in conceiving and delivering fantastic end-to-end cross-channel experiences with appreciation of flow, context, micro-interactions, multi-modal possibilities, performance and tone for multiple customers
- Team player with ability to work within cross functional team and handle multiple projects following agile methodology with short deadlines
- Strategic skills in assessing business and user scenarios, approaches and deliverables
- Good communication skills, Innovative thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- 2 years of experience required for position
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.