We are looking for exceptional office manager to help our company run smoothly. No IoT nor Cognitive Science related experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at email@example.com
Meet NeuroTalent’s Makoto
Makoto is the first Workplace Assistant A.I. to uncork insight into the talent value chain from everyday work. Everyday apps like Slack, email and Skype produce data exhaust, normally unusable. Makoto uses powerful voice, video, text, & sensor analytics to discover hidden patterns of informal communication, relationships, and behavior.
Makoto transcribes, contextualizes and emotionally analyzes each user’s data before logging their private “journal entry” into the blockchain. Makoto anonymizes and aggregates for business intelligence and people analytics.
Makoto uses decentralized identifiers (DID) W3C standards so end users have utmost control, privacy, and security.
Makoto improves each person’s work life and cross-cultural relationships with::
- Creativity Assessment
- Openness to Experience Assessment
- Stress Score
- Team Chemistry Building
- Talent Benchmarking
- Cultural & Emotional Benchmarking
- You are organized. We mean really organized and a task master.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mathematicians, cognitive scientist and network engineers. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
Key qualification: You will work with executives and functional teams to help our company run smoothly. Currently enrolled in a BA/BS degree program in liberal arts, cognitive science, psychology, human resources or related field.
- Provide high level administrative support to several executives and assist where necessary to help run the office.
- Aid in screening talent and scheduling interview.
- Manage multiple calendars and the scheduling of meetings and conference calls, often in multiple time zones.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, both international and domestic, and oversee the allocation and report preparation for all expenses incurred.
- Complete monthly expense reports in a timely and accurate manner (Corporate American Express & Out of Pocket) using accounting software..
- Handle confidential, proprietary and sensitive information with integrity and discretion.
- Prepare correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Screen incoming calls and email, responding independently when appropriate.
- Forge strong, professional relationships with our portfolio companies and other outside individuals with whom we conduct business.
- Interact effectively with global contacts with a cultural understanding and ease.
- Participate in the planning and execution of events, on-site and off-site, when required.
- Energetic and self-motivated – must be extremely organized and detail oriented with an ability to make proactive recommendations.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence – working cross-culturally and managing people
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage projects.
- Strong PC and MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strongly prefer a college degree and at least 2-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Prefer candidates from either the Venture Capital, Private Equity or Wealth Management industries or possibly a Consulting or Law firm.
- Strong scheduling skills.
- Regular after hours work interruption and/or checking emails as necessary.
- Punctual, dependable, and professional and polished in both appearance and overall demeanor.
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule; able to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.