We are looking for exceptional content creators. No A.I. chatbot related experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at email@example.com
A.I. Chatbot Intern/Writer (Japan)
Meet NeuroTalent’s Makoto
Makoto is the first Workplace Assistant A.I. to reveal the talent value chain from everyday work. Everyday apps like Slack, email and Skype produce data exhaust, normally unusable. Makoto uses powerful voice, video, text, & sensor analytics to discover hidden patterns of informal communication, relationships, and behavior.
Makoto improves each person’s work life and cross-cultural relationships with:
- Creativity Assessment
- Openness to Experience Assessment
- Stress Score
- Team Chemistry Building
- Talent Benchmarking
- Cultural & Emotional Benchmarking
- You understand how to create and work with a clearly-defined character while delivering information in a conversational way.
- You are detail oriented. You understand how to use language and images to create and adhere to a brand’s “recognized voice”.
- You empathize with your audience. You like to experiment with different content formats and styles to deliver unique and delightful experiences.
- You deliver. You use data and research to drive continual content refinement and improvement through content experiments, user feedback, and analysis of performance metrics.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work side by side with cross-cultural Writers, Designers, and Developers to create user experiences that empower people and businesses around the world.
Key qualification: Seeking ambitious student interns who desire to become a product development executive or entrepreneur. If you are currently enrolled in a BA/BS program in liberal arts, arts or related field you are qualified. Deep cross-cultural understandings between Japan, USA, Indonesia and South Korea are highly desirable.
Opportunities to Learn/Experience
UX content strategy
- developing NeuroTalent’s strategy and the execution of content across digital and physical channels.
- Provides leadership on UX project team efforts to ensure content and design meet business objectives and user needs.
- Writes and edits digital content that meets project goals and end user needs for complex efforts.
- Develops clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications; collaborates on the creation of new systems to tag and organize new and existing content and site navigation.
- Partners with UX team to define user models and interfaces for new/updated features and functionality.
- Works with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels.
- 1+ years experience in building engaging conversational experiences and chatbots.
- 1+ years experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- Have killer communications skills, highly creative writing and critical-thinking skills that can tune to your audience.
- Enjoy researching new topics and wordsmithing content to strike the perfect tone.
- Strong project management skills including setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 3-5 years Screenwriting/Chatbot experience preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Japanese, Communications, Creative or Technical Writing
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We always look for new talent to join the team full-time.
- Stock options.
NeuroTalent is a fast growing environment. We love to foster and promote people into positions where they shine. If your desires are to continuously create, we have a roadmap which accommodates you. If your ambition is to manage, we will have opportunities, too!