We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SaaS Account Manager
Meet NeuroTalent’s Makoto
Makoto is the first Workplace Assistant A.I. to uncork insight into the talent value chain from everyday work. Everyday apps like Slack, email and Skype produce data exhaust, normally unusable. Makoto uses powerful voice, video, text, & sensor analytics to discover hidden patterns of informal communication, relationships, and behavior.
Makoto transcribes, contextualizes and emotionally analyzes each user’s data before logging their private “journal entry” into the blockchain. Makoto anonymizes and aggregates for business intelligence and people analytics.
Makoto uses decentralized identifiers (DID) W3C standards so end users have utmost control, privacy, and security.
Makoto improves each person’s work life and cross-cultural relationships with::
- Creativity Assessment
- Openness to Experience Assessment
- Stress Score
- Team Chemistry Building
- Talent Benchmarking
- Cultural & Emotional Benchmarking
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mathematicians, cognitive scientist and network engineers. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
Key qualification: Detailed oriented. Currently enrolled in a BA/BS degree program in business, entrepreneurship, liberal arts, sciences or related field. Deep cross-cultural understandings between Japan, USA, Indonesia and South Korea are highly desirable.
Opportunities to Learn/Experience
Plans, manages, coordinates, strengthens and institutionalized business development operations
- Leads, promotes and provides quality control oversight in all business development functions and operations
- Consistently assesses workloads, matching existing personnel resource needs to business development demands, and recommend needs for new staff or surge capacity
- Works in partnership with with stakeholders to ensure winning proposal recruitment
- Ensures that thorough and timely editing processes are in place for submitted proposals
- Trains, coaches, and mentors in strategic planning, marketing, and business development functions
- Analyzes program lessons learned to integrate learning to strengthen efforts
- Develops and revises NeuroTalent print and online marketing materials, making them concise, compelling and up-to-date
- Manages NeuroTalent’s social media presence
- Maintains business development/bid templates and materials
- Maintain of bid and recruitment databases
- Oversee business development reports and tracks win/loss record
This is an opportunity for a hands-on entrepreneur to become an expert in designing and executing world class Market Development programs and to lead a growing internal team and Japan ecosystem of external stakeholders.
At Least 1 year of experience and knowledge of:
- customer Success, Client Services, and/or Account Management
- technically savvy (don’t worry, you won’t be engineering, we just want to know you aren’t afraid of tech)
- background providing human resource services or human resource SaaS services
Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment. Demonstrated experience working in matrix environments (that is, where direct line authority is not present) is also preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Entrepreneurial experience in starting your own venture is preferred.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.
NeuroTalent is a fast growing environment. We love to foster and promote people into positions where they shine. If your desires are to continuously create, we have a roadmap which accommodates you. If your ambition is to manage, we will have opportunities, too!