I represent the next generation of divergent thinkers who see how to build competitive advantages differently. Strategy and market positioning is about thinking with a 3rd eye (from different cultures and perspectives), thinking and thinking more deeply, and not letting emotions or greed get in the way of intellectual decisions. From accountant & financial analyst to A.I. entrepreneur, I believe creators are everywhere. Catalyzer is about finding and enabling them.
I am passionate for matching competitive and creative triggers with corporate objectives. My career started with a legal degree into investment banking, then strategic consulting and serially into the high technology world. I enjoy creating start-ups as well as the challenge of turnarounds and non-profit causes. Divergent from common thinking is the only winning course.
About ipvive, inc.
ipvive, inc. is a team of serial entrepreneurs and creators focused on matching business assets to creative triggers (ideas) *and* competitive triggers (markets). Our focus is discovering and building 5 relationships for ipvive eiOS, Inc.: NeuroTalent, NeuroCustomer, NeuroResearch, NeuroEducation and NeuroMobility markets. Our Catalyzer partnerships are designed to form novel segments within traditional markets for potential merger/acquisition by an incumbent player in 12-24 months.
- TiE50, Top 50 of 10,000+ Start-ups
- Plug-n-Play Japan, Batch 0
- Plug-n-Play IoT, Batch 13
- IBM, Global Entrepreneurial Program
- CIO Forum, Disruptive Start-up
- SVIC, Innovative Start-up
About Ipvive eiOS, Inc.
Commercializing over 20 years of applied hyperbolic geometry research & development by a handful of the world’s leading mathematicians and artificial intelligence experts.
Euclidean geometry has proven to have unsolvable limitations for machine learning.
Ipvive eiOS, Inc. has a different approach – apply hyperbolic geometry and knot complements to sparsify graphs, embedded into 3-dimensional hyperbolic manifolds:
- Few understand hyperbolic manifolds, even less can apply them to code. Our dream team includes the son and protegees of William Thurston, godfather of the math. We have relationships and are recruiting the rest.
- Solving today’s artificial intelligence challenges like the fidelity and verification of highly dimensional global graphs related to local ones (e.g. user specific speech-to-text and identity).
- Mapping discrete neurological, physiological and environmental signals extracted from video, audio, documents and sensors in order to understand each person emotionally and culturally.
- Future potential as a decentralized cultural-emotional intelligence layer for quantum chips.